Tuesday, May 24, 2011

日本語

I've decided.

I want to take the JLPT, and I want to pass. I looked it up and they have a testing site right here at UW. Sure, it would have been nice to find an excuse to visit Japan to take the test, but it's probably for the best that it's local. It turns out that this summer's test is canceled. They normally have it on the first Sunday of June and December so that leaves December for me. I figure with my previous years behind me and doing some refreshers I can catch up to speed and at least take the intermediate level 3 exam.

I'm not gonna slap a headband on and spend all my time at the library or anything, but starting tomorrow I want to get a head start on re-making kanji flashcards. I'm also planning on hitting Kinokuniya to pick up the Genki I workbook. I really, really like the Genki textbooks because they use an excellent method of pulling you deeper into the complexities of the language.

I can't seem to find my textbooks or my kanji study book though, so I'll have to dig around in the morning for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment