Thursday, April 28, 2011

MG Hi-Nu Construction Complete!

Let this be the first (new) post of a blog that I will keep updated! Rather than starting a brand new one I decided to scrap the other useless posts and change the title. O ho ho I'm so crafty ◕ ‿‿ ◕

Anyway, on to the Hi-Nu.

Ok, well. I don't have any pictures, but I will snap some shots off tomorrow after work.
I will say though, compared to the other 1/100 scale kits I have built, this thing is big. I always thought of my NG 00 Raiser as pretty big, but it was mostly because the majority of my kits are 1/144. The MG Zaku II was pretty big, but in a different way. It's kinda... fat. The Hi-Nu is just... big. It's tall, got a big shield, big bazooka (even though I prefer to pose it with the rifle), and the funnels/fins add more to it. It's glorious and the prettiest thing I've built yet.

As for what I plan to do with it... When I get around to painting it, I initially planned to do it in the GPB color scheme (white/black/yellow) but I took a look at what Gundam Guy did on his, and I got to thinking of how I can paint it to make it my own, but to somehow incorporate some blue in there, because let's be honest, I likes me some blue.

New post to come later with pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment